1. Can Title Cash pay off my loan at another company?
Yes, unless we are prohibited by laws in your state. Contact your local office.
2. I just bought my car and haven't had the title transferred. Can I get a title loan?
Yes, unless we are prohibited by laws in your state. Bring your signed over title and we will help you.
3. I am self employed or get paid in cash, can I get a loan?
Yes, come in to our office and we can help.
4. The car is in my name but my income is from my spouse, can I get a loan?
5. How are Title Cash stores able to loan more than their competitors?
Many Lenders depend on banks, and other investors who are not familiar with Title Loans or Check Loans, to loan them money which they then lend to their customers. Many times these banks and investors place strict limitations on how much the company can lend to you. They may also have additional restrictions which would prevent them from lending on your vehicle if it is too old. Some lenders consider 11 years too old. Or they may refuse to lend on your car if it has high mileage. Some lenders consider cars with 100,000 miles to have too many miles.
Title Cash recognizes that your vehicle still has value even if it is older, or has high mileage. Because we fund our loans with our own money, we have the flexibility to work with you to make sure you receive the cash you need. If you need to borrow $40,000.00, you have sufficient collateral and income to repay the loan, we are happy to lend to you! *
6. I have had credit problems in the past. Will my credit history prevent me from receiving a loan?
In most cases you will qualify for a loan even if you have had credit problems in the past. We know that bad things can happen to good people. Unlike a bank or credit union, most of our products are available to you with no credit check. Even if the loan you wish to receive requires a credit check most people still qualify. In fact you can even receive a loan if you have been in bankruptcy. We are here to help you get the money you need! *